Alone: Finding Connection in a Lonely World - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Facebook, Skype, Spotify . . . millions of teens can instantly connect with one another online. Why are they feeling lonely? Addressing issues such as texting; the illusion of connection; relational, biological, and spiritual depression; addictions; and more, Braner shows teens why depending on God is the only relationship that will truly satisfy their deepest desires.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2014
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Missions Evangelism & Service
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry