Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Almost Christmas Leader Guide: A Wesleyan Advent Experience - eBook|
By: Magrey DeVega, Ingrid McIntyre, April Casperson, Matt Rawle
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2019
Series: Almost Christmas
Stock No: WW100787EB
Ingrid McIntyre is the co-founder and Executive Director of Open Table Nashville, a ministry with those experiencing homelessness that focuses on disrupting cycles of poverty in the Nashville area. Matt Rawle is Lead Pastor at Asbury United Methodist Church in Bossier City, Louisiana. Matt is an international speaker who loves to tell an old story in a new way, especially at the intersection of pop culture and the church. He is the author of a new series of books titled The Pop in Culture Series. The series includes The Faith of a Mockingbird, Hollywood Jesus, The Salvation of Doctor Who, The Redemption of Scrooge, What Makes a Hero?, and The Gift of the Nutcracker.
April Casperson is Director of Diversity and Inclusion for the West Ohio Conference of The United Methodist Church. She is an ordained deacon passionate about diversity and inclusion, vocational discernment, and the organizations and systems that recruit, educate, and equip leaders for thoughtful, intentional ministry. Rev. Casperson previously served as Vice President of Institutional Advancement at Methodist Theological School in Ohio. She enjoys science fiction literature, Law & Order, and good food with family and friends.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Leader's Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Seasonal Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Seasonal Studies
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.