Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: All In: What It Takes to Be the Best - eBook|
By: Gene Chizik, David Thomas, Mack Brown
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Tyndale House
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW18699EB
All In chronicles the remarkable journey of Gene Chizik, who in two short years went from being the much-maligned 519 coach of the Iowa State Cyclones to the undefeated AP SEC Coach of the Year of the 2010 national champion Auburn Tigers.
Coach Chizik shares never-before-told stories about his controversial head coaching careerfrom his highly contentious departure from Iowa State and his heavily criticized appointment at Auburn to his historic 2010 championship run and all the unexpected twists, turns, tragedies, and triumphs along the way. As he recounts his journey, he opens up about the pivotal role his faith has played in his life and career, and he shares his time-tested secrets to success, both on and off the field.
All In is an inspirational must-read for football fans everywhere.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Athlete Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.