All Shall Be Well: An Approach to Wellness - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2009
This relevant, timely, and substantive book addresses the CREDO approach to wellness. Chapters explore the theology of wellness and identity, core values, creativity and passion, renewal, emotional health, spiritual practices, balance, transformation, and fitness. It features a foreword by the Most Rev. Katharine Jefferts Schori, Presiding Bishop of the Episcopal Church. Models, perspectives, theories, and stories are provided by contributors who are involved with CREDO as faculty, researchers, or participants. Contributors include: William S. Craddock, Jr.; the Rt. Rev. Jeffrey D. Lee; the Very Rev. Michael J. Battle; Mathew L. Sheep, Ph.D.; the Rev. Dr. Robert R. Hansel; Glen E. Kreiner, Ph.D.; Patricia H. Murrell, Ph.D.; the Rev. Canon M. Renée Miller; the Rev. Canon Elizabeth R. Geitz; the Rev. Canon Hartshorn Murphy, Jr.; the Rev. Canon Scott Hayashi; the Rev. Dr. Joseph Stewart-Sicking.; the Rev. Dr. Sam A. Portaro, Jr.; the Rev. Dr. William J. Watson III; Phyllis T. Strupp; Elaine C. Hollensbe, Ph.D.; Barton T. Jones, and the Rt. Rev. Mark Hollingsworth, Jr. About CREDO: Initially formed in 2000, the mission of CREDO Institute, Inc. is to serve as a collaborative alliance providing resources for Episcopal leadership and wellness programs. Its broader purpose is to ensure the continued growth and vitality of Gods people by promoting the welfare and leadership of all clergy and congregations.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Anglican Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships