Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Number of Pages: 136
Vendor: Olive Press Publishers
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.51 X 0.29 (inches)|
On the evening after Yeshua's resurrection, Luke reports that He explained to the two travelers "what was said in all the Scriptures concerning Himself." ALL examines our risen Lord's "all."
To whom is ALL of interest? Skeptics, searchers, Bible students, teachers...
ALL 's twelve studies explore:
- Who fulfilled the Old Testament's foreshadowed Messiah as
- Seed, Son, Lamb, Priest, Host, King, and Prophet?
- What new Messianic identity is revealed in the New Testament?
- What does the whole Bible reveal about God's overall purpose?
- How do the Old and New Testaments fit together?
- How are Messiah's identities being both challenged and embraced today?
- What do we need to realize about history and today's Messianic movement?
Two companion studies by the same author:
IN What becomes true of all who are "in Christ"?
THEREFORE Our Lord has revealed Truth, therefore how should we live?
ALL is actually contemporary. Many are awakening to the enemy's decimation of Jew/Gentile relationships through Replacement Theology and are concerned about rising anti-Semitism today. Those concerned for God's chosen people ask, "How can we understand the relationship between the Biblical Messiah and our sad relational history? How can we respond to today's urgent need for reconciliation?"
Table of Contents:
1. QUEST - The Messiah Search
What, Why, How, When, Where, Who?
2. WHO - The Messiah's Identity
What is life's great identity quest?
3. SEED - Messiah, Second Adam
What is our human predicament?
4. SON - Messiah, Son of Abraham
How was the Messianic Son to be identified?
5. LAMB - Messiah, the Sacrificial Lamb
How did God accomplish Israel's redemption? How is this like our own?
6. TWO - The Messiah's Covenants
How are the two Testaments integrated?
7. PRIEST - Messiah, Great High Priest
How can human beings be brought into fellowship with a holy God?
8. HOST - Messiah, Lord of the Feasts
Who appoints the seasons of our lives?
9. KING - Messiah, Exalted King
Who was destined to be King? How does that process relate to my destiny?
10. PROPHET - Messiah, Supreme Prophet
Who was the ultimate "prophet to come"?
11. ALL - Messiah, Alpha and Omega
Who qualifies as "all in all"?
In addition to the Messiah's roles foreseen in the original Testament, what new identity is revealed in the New Testament?
What does this mean for us today?
A. Tools for Conserving my Study
B. Key Verses to ALL the Messiah is
C. The Messianic Gem Visual