BROWSE for Missions, Evangelism, & Apologetics
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
Racism is still a contemporary problem. A century ago, many people used the Bible to defend bigoted beliefs and practices. Now, Steven McKenzie insists that the Bible's message leads Christians away from the narrowness of bigotry to God's vision of humanity, free from racial division.
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1997
|Dimensions: 8 1/2 X 5 1/2 X 1/2 (inches)|
From Every People and Nation: A Biblical Theology of Race (New Studies in Biblical Theology)J. Daniel HaysInterVarsity Press / 2003 / Trade Paperback$17.49 Retail:
$25.00Save 30% ($7.51)
In this much-needed reminder for those struggling to live faithful lives today, Steven McKenzie insists that the Bible's true message leads Christians away from the evils of racism and narrowness of bigotry to God's vision of humanity and unity.
Steven L. McKenzie is Professor of Hebrew Bible/Old Testament at Rhodes College in Memphis, Tennessee. He is the author of All God's Children: A Biblical Critique of Racism and coeditor of To Each Its Own Meaning: An Introduction to Biblical Criticisms and Their Application.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics >> Racial Issues
- Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Academic >> Theology >> Ethics
- Academic >> Theology >> Religion & Society
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Politics >> Racial Issues
- Books >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Books >> Theology >> Ethics
- Books >> Theology >> Religion & Society