- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
This book may be the first book ever to claim to be written by a dog. It is questionable that a dog with only six years of experience on the planet could learn to love God and at the same time express such strong commitment to making everyone aware that all dogs have rights.
Livy shares, in detail, her life experiences, including her love life as well as her many questions about life and God. Actually, her questions parallel the logical questions a child would have, along with the frustration of not being able to get answers to questions which would appear important to a child but not so important to an adult. This book brings out an awareness of what a dog goes through in a life that many people just take for granted. Livy, the author, brings up the fact that dogs are thinking, living beings, created by God.
Livy learns to cope with many facets of life by trusting in God and prayer. So ask yourself: how many dogs with only six years of experience could have such faith in God at such an early age. Livy is remarkable throughout the book as she points out situations around her that make little or no sense to her. For example, she has a real issue with why dogs chase squirrels and cats.
Livy describes her experiences, from adoption to her life with her new parents. Her owner, whom she affectionately calls Mom, leaves the TV on gospel stations whenever Livy is left home alone. Livy learns about God and seeks answers about how Gods love applies to her life. Livy is on a mission to make people aware of what goes through a dogs mind as events happen. She wants people to know that dogs have rights.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Animal Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational