- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2002
Series: Mr. Henry's Wild & Wacky Bible Stories
Bill Ross' freelance career has him drawing funny pictures for many corporations and publications. He wrote and illustrated the acclaimed Hey, That's Not What the Bible Says! and Hey! That's Not What the Bible Says, Too! for Tommy Nelson. Bill also provided the illustrations for God Said It and . . . BANG! It Happened by Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz. Bill is the illustrator for the Mr. Henry's Wild and Wacky products-the covers for the audio and video products, as well as the upcoming books-featuring Frank Peretti. Bill lives in Nashville with his wife and two kids.
There was a time when Sharon Lamson had thirteen cats, two cockatiels, and one dog—not to mention four teenage children and one husband—all living together in relative peace and harmony. Then she came to her senses. All but five of the cats, the dog, and, of course, her loving husband have found new homes and are doing exceedingly well. This gives Sharon time to write, while still occasionally shooing a cat off her keyboard.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Bibles & Accessories >> Bible Storybooks
- Download >> Homeschool
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Children's Bible Study >> Bible Storybooks
- eBooks >> Children >> Bible Related
- eBooks >> Children >> Bibles & Accessories
- eBooks >> Children >> Humor
- eBooks >> Children >> Picture Books
- eBooks >> Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum