Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|1. Ch. One: Lost||Ken Davis||N/A||Album Only|
Unabridged audio CD; approximately 6 hours 52 minutes; 7 CDs; performed by Ken Davis.
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson on Brilliance Audio
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 5.50 X 5.00 X 0.75 (inches)|
The Freedom of Self-Forgetfulness: The Path to True Christian Joy - unabridged audiobook on CDTimothy J. Kellerchristianaudio / Compact disc$4.99 Retail:
$5.98Save 17% ($0.99)
Soul Keeping: Caring for the Most Important Part of You - unabridged audiobook on CDJohn OrtbergZondervan on Brilliance Audio / 2014 / Compact disc$14.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
So Long, Insecurity: You've Been a Bad Friend to Us, Unabridged CDBeth MooreTyndale House / 2010 / Compact disc$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews
$29.99Save 20% ($6.00)
“The glory of God is man fully alive.” —St. Irenaeus
That’s exactly how you were wired to live. Yet sadness, depression, and feelings of apathy and helplessness often characterize your life. You survive but not thrive. This audiobook is a treasure map that leads from monotony to adventure, from boring mediocrity to thrilling risk. Here are detailed directions to take hold of the power to live the kind of life you were created for and your soul longs for.
Fully Alive uncovers signs of life that lead to physical, mental, social, and spiritual empowerment in Christ.
• Discover the adventure hiding in the middle of the mundane.
• Exchange the pain of unmet expectations for the joy of living with expectancy.
• Get unstuck and take the first step that leads to a new body, mind, and spirit.
• Kick guilt to the curb and experience real freedom.
• Drive a stake into the heart of your everyday fears and dare to live again.
• Tap into a power that will protect you whether you’re crawling through the valley or standing on the mountaintop.
Henry David Thoreau is credited with saying, “Most men live lives of quiet desperation.” Not you! Not today! Not ever!