Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Fully Alive Action Guide: A Journey That Will Change Your Life - eBook|
By: Ken Davis
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW30328EB
Food labels, advertisements, politicians, self-help booksthey all promise the same thing: a better life . . . oras Jesus might put itlife to the fullest.
For millions this pursuit of happiness has captivated, ensnared, and, most disappointingly, it has alluded. Which begs the question, what is the missing link? Used alongside the Fully Alive DVD-based Action Kit, this Action Guide explores the idea that God is glorified when man is fully and eternally alive, illustrated by best-selling author and motivational speaker Ken Daviss most honest and intimate stories.
Ken invites us to walk with him on a journey, along a road of heartache and adventure to a place he calls the land of the living, and discover what may be missing in our lives. Get a taste of the beautiful urgency of today and begin moving toward a change in your life that draws from the joy and power that can be found only in Christ.
- Seven sessions of study
- Personal reflection readings and journaling space
- Leader notes and ideas for forming a Fully Alive Action Group
Intended for use with the Fully Alive Action Kit (ISBN: 9781401675264)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides