Pull out this handy SparkChart when you need a refresher on Algebra I! Laminated and three-hole-punched, this chart includes information on absolute value, the Cartesian plane, polynomials, simultaneous linear equations, and more. 2 pages, double-sided.
The information you need-concisely, conveniently, and accurately.
Created by Harvard students for students everywhere, these study companions and reference tools cover a wide range of college and graduate school subjects, from Business and Computer Programming to Medicine, Law, and Languages. They'll give you what it takes to find success in school and beyond. Outlines and summaries cover key points, while diagrams and tables make difficult concepts easier to grasp.
This four-page chart covers:
- Definitions of number systems and sets
- Properties of arithmetic operations
- Linear equations in one variable
- Solving absolute value equations
- Graphing equations on the number line
- The Cartesian plane
- Graphing linear equations
- Solving simultaneous linear equations
- Exponents and powers
- Roots and radicals
- Word problems