- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Aletheia Eleutheroo ( uh-LAY-they-uh eh-loo-they-RAH-oh ) is the eagerly anticipated Christian doctrine series from James Maloney. Not your typical textbook, Volume 1, Establishing the Glory of the Godhead, is written with the same conversational tone and humorous wit that Dr. Maloney's other books are known for.
Basic Christian doctrine is not supposed to be boring; it is truth, full of life and the power of God. Our knowledge of God and His Word and Spirit are the basis for a release of the supernatural in our day-to-day activities. And yet in-depth study is difficult for us in our busy lifestyles. What's a sincere Christian supposed to do?
James compiles nearly forty years of study and teaching in Bible colleges around the world and condenses it all into an easy-to-read guidebook, exploring topics such as the inerrancy and infallibility of the Bible; hermeneutics and homiletics; the Trinity; the names of God; the attributes of the Father; the dual nature of Jesus Christ, the God-Man; sin and salvation; and the work of the Holy Spirit in our lives: He seeks to equip us and turn us into Truth Warriors of the Supernatural.
The truth will set you free, and this book can help you know that truth in a greater way than ever before.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality