Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Aiming for an A in A-level History / Digital original - eBook|
By: Nicholas Fellows
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Hodder Education
|Publication Date: 2018|
Stock No: WW97441EB
Exam board: AQA, Edexcel, OCR, WJEC
First teaching: September 2015
First exams: Summer 2017
Master the skills you need to set yourself apart and hit the highest grades. This year-round course companion develops the higher-order thinking skills that top-achieving students possess, providing step-by-step guidance, examples and tips for getting an A grade.
Written by experienced author and teacher Nicholas Fellows, Aiming for an A in A-level History:
- Develops the 'A grade skills' of analysis, evaluation, creation and application, ensuring that students know how to apply these skills and approach each exam question as an A/A* candidate
- Takes students step by step through specific skills they need to master in A-level History, including historical reading, investigative skills, short-essay writing and long-essay writing
- Clearly shows how to move up the grades with sample responses that have been annotated to highlight the key features of A/A* answers
- Puts the theory behind achieving an A grade into practice, providing in-class or homework activities and further reading tasks that stretch towards university-level study
- Perfects exam technique through practical tips and examples of common pitfalls to avoid
- Cultivates effective revision habits for success, with tips and strategies for producing and using revision resources
- Supports major exam boards, outlining the Assessment Objectives for reaching the higher levels under the AQA, Edexcel, OCR and WJEC specifications
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.