- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
When we work together in meaningful relationships and friendships, God's power works through us to bring His Kingdom to earth.
Jesus came to bring reconciliation. In the Sermon on the Mount, he declares that our offerings will not bring a harvest until we "reconcile with our brothers." The word he often uses to describe our relationships is agreement--in Greek, sumphoneo. It is the word we get the English "symphony" from. Every instrument in an orchestra is different but when they are led by a capable conductor the music is miraculous. This is the kind of harmony that is sweet to the ears of God. This kind of relationship makes miracles possible. God loves this kind of unity!
The Power of Agreement shows you how to have this kind of unity in all of your relationships. The kind God desires for each of us. The kind He uses to change our lives so that we have a lasting impact in the lives of people around us. The truth is, we need each other. And if we want to change the world, if we want God's will to truly be done on earth, we need to know how to come into agreement with people and build healthy, strong relationships.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2014
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Forgiveness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships