Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Aging Well: The Complete Guide to Physical and Emotional Health|
By: Jeanne Y. Wei, Sue Levkoff
Number of Pages: 384
Publication Date: 2001
|Dimensions: 9.34 X 7.54 X 0.85 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 7 ounces
Stock No: WW082064
* Safety risks associated with growing older
* Alternative medicine and the right questions to ask
* Assisting aging parents and other challenges of the "sandwich generation"
* Mail-order products for seniors
* Healthy-aging research and potential therapies
* How to optimize and strengthen your health if your body is affected by illness or disease
Aging Well contains what you need to know to help you and your loved ones live fuller, healthier lives, whether you're 40, 50, or older-because aging well is living well.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.