or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Aging and Older Adulthood - eBook|
By: Joan T. Erber
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Wiley Desktop Editions
Stock No: WW22474EB
- Updated content and references include recent neurological findings on brain structure and functioning as well as factors that influence cognitive functioning, health care, decision making, and social relationships
- Chapter opening vignettes engage students with real world illustrations of older adults, which relate to the concepts to come
- Applying Research boxes offer examples of current research findings that can be applied to the everyday lives of older adults
- Understanding Aging boxes highlight phenomena, such as “sundown syndrome” and “end-of-life desires,” which provide a deeper insight into the aging process
- Integrated themes of diversity, environmental influences on aging, and applications to everyday life relate the story of aging more directly to key concepts
- New Chapter 13 explores what older adulthood may look like in the future and ties together the author’s theoretical framework with views on positive aging
Instructor's Manual with Test Bank and PowerPoint slides available online at www.wiley.com/go/erber
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.