Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
When a tragic divorce destroys a family, many women find their hopes and dreams shattered. For many, this is the greatest loss they have ever faced. It devastates them, and they desperately need emotional and spiritual help. They struggle with loneliness and shame. Many of them need to face the pain and begin to forgive themselves and others in order to move forward in life.
The good news is that a recent study showed that Christian faith made a big difference in divorcees' ability to put their life back together and successfully live with hope and purpose. In fact, Christians recovered nearly 3 times better than people having "no religion." They were able to live again because of their faith and trust in the Lord!
This 8-session Christian divorce recovery series covers topics such as loneliness, forgiveness, fear, picking up the pieces, dating, and moving past the shame and guilt to healing and wholeness. The complete kit comes with a DVD containing the eight 30-minute videos, a Leader Guide, one Participant guide, and one Journal.
Rose Publishing Product Code: 188X
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Dimensions: 9.50 X 6.50 X 1.75 (inches)
Series: Live Again
Radical Recovery: Transforming The Despair of Your Divorce Into An Unexpected GoodSuzy BrownLeafwood Publishing / 2007 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$15.99Save 47% ($7.50)
Fresh Start Divorce Recovery Workbook, Revised UpdatedBob Burns, Tom WhitemanThomas Nelson / 1998 / Trade Paperback$17.09 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$18.99Save 10% ($1.90)
10 Reasons to Show This Series in Your Church▼▲
What will this series do for your church?
- Help you reach out to the community. People who might never visit a church service will come for the healing the "Live Again" series offers.
- Give hope. Reinforce that God has a good plan for the future. Many divorcees believe they are disqualified from anything good. They need to be reminded that nothing can separate us from the love of Christ. Many Bible characters failed and lived to serve again.
- Focus on Jesus. This Christ-centered journey leads women to wholeness through a deeper relationship with Jesus.
- Help women make good decisions. It offers a fellowship of women who want to follow Christ, encouraging others to grow spiritually and hold each other accountable.
- Bring believers back. Divorce happens - even among Christians - and sometimes the shame of divorce causes a person to drift away from the church due to their own embarrassment. This DVD welcomes them and helps them reconnect.
- Help women forgive themselves. Women fear that they have failed at one of the most important relationships in life and now have a black cloud over their head. They need to trust in God and his grace.
- Build supportive friendships. Many women feel empty without a man in their life. This DVD-based group provides an opportunity for fellowship with caring, spiritually minded women.
- Bring understanding. Sometimes the only person who understands is someone who has been there before. This series allows mature Christian women to guide recent divorcees into healing and hope.
- Create transparency. This series is created uniquely for women-only groups so they can share freely about the problems they are facing.
- You don't need to have all the answers. The experts and testimonies are on the DVD. Just show the video and follow the clear, easy-to-understand leader and participant guides.
Michelle Borquez, host of Live Again: Wholeness After Divorce, gives women hope and courage as they face the pain and devastation of a separation or divorce. As the spokesperson for Beth Moore's national TV special, "Living Well," Michelle Borquez knows the challenges Christian women face.
- Session 1: Acceptance Reality Check - Dealing with the pain and shock.
- Session 2: Forgiveness Factor - Forgiving yourself and the other person.
- Session 3: The Loneliness Giant - How to handle the loneliness and create a loving community around you.
- Session 4: The Real Enemy - Satan wants to tear you down and make you feel worthless. God has plans for hope and a good future for you.
- Session 5: Respect Yourself - Having self-respect and setting healthy boundaries in all situations.
- Session 6: The Dating Game - Expert testimony: Dr. Tim A. Gardner. What do men really want? How are men and women different in their thinking about a sexual relationship outside of marriage? Tips to avoid making mistakes.
- Session 7: Beyond the Shame and Guilt - Expert testimony: Dale Dunnewold. How is it possible not to feel guilt or shame when we feel we have failed so greatly. Rebuilding your life.
- Session 8: Discovering a Future of Wholeness - What to expect as you move from the initial shock of divorce toward the future? Pearls of wisdom from a panel discussion.