I Do Again: How We Found a Second Chance at Our Marriage-and You Can Too - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Following the joy of rediscovering their original love over 7 years after divorce, Jeff and Cheryl take readers back through the devastation that began with dissatisfaction and led to an affair, estrangement, divorce, and shared custody of 2 young daughters. Over the intervening 7 years, Cheryl began the process of redemption, prayerfully seeking restoration and working through intense pain and confusion. In the end, Jeff and Cheryl came to find an even deeper love and spiritual bond. Their experience led them to form a counseling ministry to help couples hope again.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2008
Jeff & Cheryl Scruggs are the authors of I Do Again, as well as speakers and counselors. Their remarkable and life-changing story has been featured on The Today Show, I Am Second, Focus on the Family, Family Life with Dennis Rainey, Life Today, and more. Jeff & Cheryl are also the founders of Hope Matters Marriage Ministries. Their ministry includes sharing Gods heart for marriage and as they passionately seek to help make marriages whole in His power. Jeff & Cheryl are intimately familiar with a marriage focused on the principles of the world and the heartbreak and pain from a divorce, and the deep rooted hope and joy of a fully restored marriage centered on God. Visit their ministry website at www.hopeformarriages.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce