Add To Cart
The election of Donald Trump sent shock waves around the world. His agenda - to make America great again - focused on strengthening the economy, restoring federal courts, addressing illegal immigration, rebuilding the military, and uplifting America's standing in the world. Strang explores the results of the aftershock - including the reactions of conservative and Christian voters; international responses; and the economy. 336 pages, hardcover from Frontline.
|Title: Trump Aftershock: The President's Seismic Impact on Faith and Culture in America|
By: Stephen E. Strang
Number of Pages: 336
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 3 ounces
Stock No: WW995550
Last Call for Liberty: How America's Genius for Freedom Has Become Its Greatest ThreatOs GuinnessInterVarsity Press / 2018 / Hardcover$17.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$27.00Save 33% ($9.01)
America's Original Sin: Racism, White Privilege, and the Bridge to a New AmericaJim WallisBrazos Press / 2016 / Hardcover$0.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$21.99Save 95% ($21.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW433429
Liars, Leakers, and Liberals: The Case Against the Anti-Trump ConspiracyJeanine PirroHachette Book Group, USA / 2018 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:
$27.00Save 37% ($10.01)
This book will cut through the media noise and reveal what the media wont cover while objectively helping you understand what our nations most unlikely and unconventional president has accomplished.
If Donald Trumps election was an earthquake, his accomplishments since then are the aftershocks the world never saw coming.
The Trump agenda, promoted daily to millions of voters is helping to "make America great again." At the same time, the oppositions agenda is to obstruct and ultimately impeach Donald Trump.
Trump Aftershock by Stephen E. Strang explores how Trumps agenda aims to:
- Free the economy and stock market to boom as never before
- Restore the federal courts with judges who rule by the Constitution, not legislate from the bench
- Address the surge of illegal immigration
- Rebuild the US military to ensure peace through strength
- Combat the media's fake news war on the president
- Deal with Kim Jong-Un, Vladimir Putin, and others through an unconventional approach to foreign policy
- Expose the deep state and the agenda of former President Obama
- Strengthen ties with Israel and find a lasting peace in the Middle East
- Protect religious liberty and traditional values
- Uplift Americas standing in the world while putting Americas interests first
- And more!
In Trump Aftershock, Strang explores Trump's effect on American culture from a Christian perspective.
- Full-color photo section capturing significant moments in the Trump presidency
- Graphs and charts to illustrate the latest research and data
- Includes Trumps 500 Days of American Greatness
Dr. M. G. "Pat" Robertson, Founder/Chairman, The Christian Broadcasting Network Inc.
Host, The 700 Club
Mike Huckabee, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Host, Huckabee on TBN
Brigitte Gabriel, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Founder, ACT for America
Jim Bakker, Christian Television Pioneer
Host, The Jim Bakker Show
Todd Starnes, Fox News Channel
Brooklyn, New York
Mike Evans, New York Times Best-Selling Author
Friends of Zion Heritage Center, Jerusalem