- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
Learn Ministry from One of the Best
When Bob Russell became the pastor of Southeast Christian Church, it was just 120 people meeting in a basement. When he retired forty years later, it was nearing 20,000.
Though Bob's ministry was a clear success, he'd be the first to say it wasnt perfect. In After 50 Years of Ministry he shares why. He reflects on the best of what hes learnedsometimes the hard wayabout ministry and leadership, like how to:
- Respond to criticism
- Protect your marriage
- Stop comparing yourself to other pastors
- Handle a staff moral failure
- Build trust with your elders
- Make the best use of downtime
Hilarious, warm, and full of great stories and illustrations, After 50 Years of Ministry is sage advice from a faithful servant of God. If you are in leadership of any kind, dont miss this chance to learn from one of the best.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry