Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
After You Drop them Off affirms that youth groups are excellent environments in which students can thrive. They are safe, provide safe activities, are attended by other kids whose parents share your concerns, and are run by caring adults who want to see your student grow up with a strong faith. But you still might have questions regarding just what youth group is all about:
- What actually goes on in group meetings?
- How trustworthy are the leaders?
- How can I be more informed, or more involved?
- What if I disagree with a leader?
- How can I support the leaders more effectively?
- How can I help make my student's experience with church as powerful and positive as possible?
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Random House
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.5 (inches)|
Life in Student Ministry: Practical Conversations on Thriving in Youth MinistryTim SchmoyerZondervan/Youth Specialties / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.99 Retail:
$12.99Save 69% ($9.00)
More and more children and teenagers are becoming involved in church. They find that youth ministries are a safe place to make friends and have fun–and a wonderful way to find spiritual support and insight in a confusing world.
But if you’re a parent of a student in a youth ministry, you may have some questions:
·What actually goes on in group meetings?
·How trustworthy are the leaders?
·How can I be more informed, or more involved?
·What if I disagree with a leader?
·How can I support the leaders more effectively?
·How can I help make my student’s experience with church as powerful and positive as possible?
In After You Drop Them Off, youth leader and author Jeramy Clark provides trustworthy answers to your questions, along with practical suggestions, biblical support, and “real-life” parents’ comments and stories.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Serving Alongside Parents
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Closeouts >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies
Hurry, This Price Won't Stick Around For Long!
We noticed that you are using one of our CBD catalogs to do your shopping at Christianbook.com today. Our catalog prices are some of the lowest around, but for this product, we're offering a limited time offer which makes its price even lower!
This special inventory-reduction sale price is available for a limited time only. This item may revert back to its regular CBD price at any time, so don't delay -once this price is gone, it's gone!