- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2011
No matter ones social sphere, whether it is cultural, familial, political or economical, everyone has experienced personal shame in one shape, form, or fashion. It is true. Both in our public vocations and private relationships, we have experienced disrepute, despair, depression, disease or dysfunction. Quite frankly, we hide our shame. We hide the personal failures that afflict our conscious. However, while these life experiences often blindside us they should not determine our final lot in life. There is a way back from shame! If we can tap into the Word of God and the multiplicity of life illustrations that it offers we can overcome our shameful circumstances and walk in the newness of life that God desires for each and every one of us.
Dr. Donald Hilliard, Jr. is the Senior Pastor of The Cathedral International in Perth Amboy, Asbury Park, and Plainfield, New Jersey-one church in three locations. His ministry is distinguished by cutting-edge leadership, community development and a strong emphasis on family and fatherhood. Dr. Hilliard and his wife Phyllis have three lovely daughters: Leah, Charisma, and Destiny.
Pamela Johnson5 Stars Out Of 5July 11, 2008Pamela JohnsonExcellent book if you need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get on with God's plan for your life!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Guilt/Shame
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues