Add To Cart
- If, as we are told at funerals, our loved ones are already in heaven with Jesus, what is the purpose of Christ's Coming and the Resurrection?
- But if we don't go directly to heaven when we die, where are we in the meantime, and what, if anything, will we be doing?
- If Jesus meant to describe a tormenting hell in the story of the rich man and Lazarus, why does he speak elsewhere of body and soul being destroyed in hell?
- If flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God, is it reasonable to expect that, like Jesus' resurrected body, our own bodies in heaven will be much the same as what we see in the mirror?
- If Christians are to be raptured before Christ reigns on earth for a thousand years, as popular end-times books would have us believe, is heaven only a fast-lane pit stop before we are suddenly brought back down to earth?
In this challenging, yet highly readable, search of the Scriptures, all these questions and many more are candidly explored with sometimes-surprising results. Special attention is also given to the afterlife beliefs of the Seventh-day Adventists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, and Roman Catholics.
|Title: After Life|
By: F. LaGard Smith
Number of Pages: 336
Vendor: Cotswold Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Weight: 15 ounces
Stock No: WW006046
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.