- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2013
Mike Bickle is director of the International House of Prayer of Kansas City, a 24-7 prayer ministry. He is one of the leaders of TheCall, a nationwide cross-cultural and cross-denominational grassroots movement emphasizing prayer, worship, and fasting for spiritual breakthrough. He is also president of the Forerunner School of Ministry, a full-time Bible school in Kansas City.
gtmcAtlantaAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Easy ReadOctober 29, 2011gtmcAtlantaAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5The author has written this book in easy language and it's on target for life application. God isn't made to be a boogy man but one who likes to share his grace and mercy on us even though we screw things up. David is a spot on example of how God wants us to have a relationship with Him. Great biblical references to support the author's message. I highly recommend this book to anyone seeking an honest relationship with God and Him with you.
shirley5 Stars Out Of 5April 3, 2008shirleyThis book is one of the best books I have ever read. It clearly draws you to a place of wanting to love God the Father more and His Son, Jesus. God has used it to open my eyes to how much He loves me and I know it's a journey that He will continue to reveal Himself to me more than I could ever have imagined.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality