Add To Cart
A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: A Boy After God's Own Heart: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus|
By: Jim George
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.25 (inches)|
Weight: 4 ounces
Stock No: WW945028
Jim George, Elizabeth GeorgeHarvest House Publishers / HardcoverOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for God's Wisdom for Little Boys: Character-Building Fun from Proverbs. View reviews of this product. 8 Reviews
Retail Price$15.99Save 31% ($5.00)
Dr. Walt Larimore, John RiddleZondervan / 2003 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$5.994 out of 5 stars for Lintball Leo's Not-so-Stupid Questions About Your Body. View reviews of this product. 14 Reviews
Retail Price$7.99Save 25% ($2.00)
Ron Coriell, Rebekah CoriellBaker Books / 1995 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.944.5 out of 5 stars for A Child's Book of Character Building, Book 1. View reviews of this product. 8 Reviews
Retail Price$20.00Save 20% ($4.06)
Cheri J. MeinersFree Spirit Publishing / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$11.21
Retail Price$12.45Save 10% ($1.24)
Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendousmaking it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps young guys to understand why God is important in everything they do. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older. Boys will learn
- the value of honoring and respecting their parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for boys, pointing them in the right direction for becoming what God designed them to be.
Jim George and his wife, Elizabeth George, are Christian authors and speakers. Jim, author of A Husband After Gods Own Heart (a Gold Medallion finalist) and The Bare Bones Bible® Handbook, has MDiv and ThM degrees from Talbot Theological Seminary. He has served in various pastoral roles for 25 years and on The Masters Seminary staff for ten years. Jim and Elizabeth have two married daughters and are grandparents.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.