Boy After God's Own Heart, A: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Boy After God's Own Heart, A: Your Awesome Adventure with Jesus - eBook|
By: Jim George
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Stock No: WW32373EB
Boys have a lot competing for their attention, and peer pressure can be tremendous making it a challenge to encourage them toward the things of God and living the Christian life.
Jim George helps young guys to understand why God is important in everything they do. And he teaches that the Bible has the answers for all the questions and issues they face as they grow older. Boys will learn
- the value of honoring and respecting their parents
- the keys to making right choices and decisions
- how to choose the best kinds of friends and be a good friend
- the benefits of taking school seriously and being responsible
- the need to follow after God by reading the Bible and spending time in prayer
This book includes discussion questions and interactive material, opening a whole new world for boys, pointing them in the right direction for becoming what God designed them to be.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.