Add To Cart
|Title: The African American Woman's Guide to Successful Makeup and Skincare Revised Edition|
By: Alfred Fornay, John Ledes
Number of Pages: 184
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 8.86 X 7.88 X 0.52 (inches)|
Weight: 14 ounces
Stock No: WW402780
* A complete listing of cosmetic products, tools to use, and professional techniques to design your best look
* The best products for your skin type and the best colors for your complexion
* What corrective beauty products to buy and what regular skincare regimen to follow
* Solutions to your beauty problems, including nutrition, nail care, and hair care
* Great advice from the women whose looks you love
"This is the book we've been waiting for. Fornay is a master."
-Susan Taylor, Essence magazine
"This wonderful book will empower you to be knowledgeable, well-groomed, confident, and successful. It's the ultimate guide for every woman of color who wants to radiate her beauty."
"Alfred Fornay has exemplified perfection in the beauty and fashion industry. His style, e'lan, and foresight have been emulated by countless others."
-Naomi Sims, superstar model; author, All About Health and Beauty for the Black Woman
"Before black women knew which way to turn, where to look to affirm their beauty, and find the tools to enhance their beauty, there was Alfred, setting the pace."
-Constance White, former style reporter, the New York Times; author, Style Noir
This internationally acclaimed makeup and skincare handbook and guide has shown thousands and thousands of women how to successfully present their own unique beauty.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.