Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In Affirming God’s Image, J. Alan Branch takes a fair, respectful, and factual tone in addressing this complex issue through a biblical lens. You’ll learn:
- Scientific research around the transgender experience
- An Overview of the history of transgenderism
- Important terminology surrounding gender issues
- Why people pursue gender reassignment surgery, and what happens after
- How to navigate conversations around this topic
The book ends with two practical chapters for families and churches, giving you guiding principles for how to address this issue in a loving, Christ-honoring way.
The first step to responding well to any situation is understanding it. Affirming God’s Image equips you with the biblical, scientific, and practical knowledge you need for a wise response.
|Title: Affirming God's Image: Addressing the Transgender Question with Science and Scripture - eBook|
By: J. Alan Branch
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Lexham Press
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW102808EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics >> Homosexuality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Sexual Ethics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics