Add To Cart
|Title: Aesop's Fables|
Vendor: Dover Publications
Publication Date: 1994
|Weight: 2 pounds|
Stock No: WW280202
This delightful collection includes a selection of familiar favorites, including "The Fox and the Grapes," "The Ants and the Grasshopper," "The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse," "The Crow and the Pitcher," "The Lion and the Mouse," "The Dog and His Shadow," "The Wolf and the Kid," "The Fox and the Stork," "The Hare and the Tortoise," "The Maid and the Pail of Milk," "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" and dozens more.
Reset in large, easy-to-read type and accompanied by 35 original illustrations by Pat Stewart, Aesop's Fables is ready to enchant and edify a new generation of readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Children's Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Dover Thrift Editions
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Fairy Tales & Folk Tales
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Nursery Rhymes/Poetry >> Classics
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.