Aerobics Program For Total Well-Being: Exercise, Diet , And Emotional Balance - eBook
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Kenneth H. Cooper, the bestselling author of Running Without Fear, presents a complete program for total well-being--physically, nutritionally, emotionally--that includes dozens of ways to stay fit, three weeks of nutritious menus, guidelines for the twenty-two components of a comprehensive medical exam, and more.
Kenneth H. Cooper, MD, MPH, is recognized internationally as the "father of aerobics" and is the leading spokesman for the preventative medicine movement. A graduate of the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine and the Harvard University School of Public Health, he introduced the term aerobics to the world with his bestseller Aerobics. Soon after publication of this major work, he founded the Cooper Clinic, the Cooper Aerobics Center, and the Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research in Dallas. During his career, Dr. Cooper has authored many books, which have sold more than 30 million copies, including The Aerobics Program for Total Well-Being, Aerobics for Women (with Mildred Cooper), The Antioxidant Revolution, Preventing Osteoporosis, Overcoming Hypertension, Kid Fitness, and Controlling Cholesterol.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Exercise
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness