Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 109
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)
Series: Women of Faith Study Guide
Call to Follow Christ: 6 Disciplines for New & Growing Believers, Member BookClaude V. KingLifeway / 2006 / Trade Paperback$11.99
Praying with PowerWomen of Faith / 2016 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:
$9.99Save 20% ($2.00)
These topical guides will deal with issues that women wrestle with today: God's Will, Living in Christ, Prayer, and Worry.
Reaching an audience across race, socio-economic, denominational, and age boundaries, these guides will enhance the lives of women in America as they empower them in their weekly devotions. The study guides can be used for both individual and group settings.
Women are asking good questions about their faith. With our study guides, we want to join them in their quest for knowledge and lead them in finding the answers they are seeking.
cj52IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5July 13, 2011cj52IndianaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4As I finished this book, a friend asked me some questions about prayer. I ordered 3 more books to give away. It is so practical, and opened my eyes to my "prayer attitude." I loved the trinkets to treasure.
Bedford Acres Christian Church4 Stars Out Of 5April 9, 2010Bedford Acres Christian ChurchThe book as been very good. My women's group has really like this and another study we did from the women of faith series.
April Hardwick2 Stars Out Of 5January 19, 2010April HardwickThe proof texts in this study are often confusing and it is hard to grasp what the authors are trying to point us to. This study would be best for a brand new Christian - one who is just beginning a prayer life. Beyond that it is very simplistic and not the best study I've done by far.
Judy Dietrich5 Stars Out Of 5October 2, 2009Judy DietrichI am using this for my personal devotion study time, although they would be good for small groups as well. I have been studying prayer for 5 years - and this is a good addition to my previous studies. Leader's guide in back of book is very helpful.
Kay Wehrle5 Stars Out Of 5January 16, 2009Kay WehrleWe began using this book at our bible study Wednesday evening. Everyone was pleased. This is the 2nd in this series of Women of Faith Bible Studies we have used.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Knowing God's Will
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum