Meet Mrs. Smith: My Adventures with Six Kids, One Rockstar Husband, and a Heart to Fight Poverty - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
What's it like to be married to the lead singer of Delirious?...and mom to six kids...and co-founder of CompassionArt? Find out in Smith's delightful blend of spiritual insight, parenting advice, and wry humor!
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2013
With a good dose of spiritual insight, parenting advice, and wry humor, Anna Smith chronicles her life as wife of the lead singer of Delirious?, the history-making band that launched the modern-day worship movement.
A feast of behind-the-scenes insights about life as an international celebrity, this book is also a profound look at one familys quest to foster a rich spiritual life and care for others while living well in a consumption-driven world. This book is about not settling for lessin life, as a parent, and as a rock starbut doing everything with soul purpose. Readers will come away entertained and inspired, ready to surprise the world with their desire to do great things for God.
Anna Smith is the wife of Delirious? lead singer, Martin Smith, and the sister of band member John Thatcher. Anna and Martin founded CompassionArt, which raises money through art and music to help the poor around the world. The Smiths have six children and live in the seaside village of Rustington, England.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5June 20, 2013ShirleyDIndiaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4The true life examples help others in similar situations, and help give direction, too.
TarasuzAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Read!April 30, 2013TarasuzAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I must admit that I had not heard of Delirious? prior to reading this book. I started the book and could not put it down. What a wonderful perspective it is written from. Anna describes her life raising their children while Marting tours the world with Delerious. I found it to be very interesting and enjoyable. So I went and listened to their music. WOW!!! Buying the CD now.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational