Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Beautifully illustrated by Robert Ingpen, this new edition brings together the unabridged text and was published to mark the centenary of Mark Twain's death. With over 70 illustrations by Roberty Ingpen, this edition is sure to become a favorite with people of all ages. 240 pages, hardcover.
Number of Pages: 240
Dimensions: 9.25 X 7.63 (inches)
Saturday morning was come, and all the summer world was bright and fresh, and brimming with life.”
So starts Mark Twain’s classic tale about a boy’s life in a small town on the Mississippi, which has become an all-time favorite both in America and around the world.
Tom Sawyer’s mischievous and by now famous exploitsventuring into a nighttime graveyard with his friend Huck Finn, getting lost in a bat cave, tricking his friends into whitewashing a fencemake thrilling reading for all ages. Behind the escapades, though, are darker themes, as young Tom learns some difficult lessons about the often hypocritical rules that govern adult society.
This new edition, which celebrates the centenary of Mark Twain's death, brings together the complete text with more than 70 stunning illustrations by artist Robert Ingpen, each one an enchanting evocation of a forgotten time in the American South.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books >> Children >> Classics >> Literature
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Children >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Literature
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics