Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2012
Series: Imagination Station
Join Patrick and Beth as they continue their travel to various lands and time in the Imagination Station book series.
Focus on the Family's Adventures in Odyssey presents this new series, The Imagination Station. Voyage with the Vikings is book 1 of this series. Not only fun reading, this book will fit into the history studied in grades levels 1-7. It is written to engage and enhance the literary skills of ages 7 and up. Prolific writer on articles and books for young people, Marianne Hering knows well how to engage young readers. Award winning author and creator of the Father Gilbert Mysteries, Paul McCosker adds his know-how to this story. Voyage with the Vikings is a chapter book which will fit well into the reading curriculum for both home-schoolers and classrooms. The words will challenge 7-year-olds, but the story interest will keep them engaged in the reading. Older students will enjoy reading this and be able to use activities from Voyage with the Vikings such as book discussions, journaling, and story mapping. Donna Eggett, www.ChristianBookPreviews.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure