- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
All aboard for fun, adventure, and faith! Join Beth and Patrick as they're whisked through time to complete vital missions. Includes the 3 books:
- #1: Voyage with the Vikings: Join cousins Beth and Patrick as they travel back in time to Greenland circa 1000 to find a Viking sunstone! While visiting Whit's Soda Shoppe, the cousins find a mysterious, old letter in Imagination Station asking for Viking sunstone; if the sunstone isn't found then someone named Albert will be imprisoned. Beth and Patrick race through time, meet the Vikings Erik the Red and Leif Eriksson, and locate the sunstone. But when they return to the Soda Shoppe another note is waiting for them requesting a silver goblet.
- #2: Attack at the Arena: Join cousins Beth and Patrick as they travel through time to fifth-century Rome to locate a missing silver cup. After returning to Whit's after finding the Viking sunstone, another letter is left this time requesting a silver cup that belongs to a monk. If found, this cup may prevent the mysterious Albert from being imprisoned. Emperor Honorius is hosting a gladiator battle at the Roman Colosseum in honor of a war victory. Beth attends as a slave and Patrick attends as a monk's apprentice, until he is taken prisoner and sent to fight in the arena. While in Rome, the cousins meet Telemachus, a monk that believes fighting is wrong and who is willing to give up his life to stop the killing. When Beth and Patrick find the cup and return to their time, a new letter is waiting for them with information on the mysterious Albert's fate.
- #3: Peril in the Palace: The place?-China in 1271. The quest?-the golden tablet of Kublai Khan. The problem?-just about everything! The Imagination Station adventures continue as cousins Patrick and Beth are kidnapped by Mongol warriors. Only the friendship of fellow traveler Marco Polo saves them from harm. They are brought to the Mongol palace where the Kublai Khan dislikes both their gifts and their message about Christianity. The tension grows when the Mongol magicians challenge the cousins to a spiritual power showdown. As war breaks out, Beth and Patrick are locked in a secret room to prevent their escape. How do the cousins get the golden tablet they needs to save Mr. Whittaker's friend Albert? How do they escape the city and find the Imagination Station? Ever the perilous palace and find out!
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2012
Dimensions: 8.00 X 5.50 (inches)
Series: Imagination Station
The Cooper Kids Adventure Series, Volumes 1-4 (Slipcased Set)Frank PerettiCrossway / 2005 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$27.96Save 50% ($13.97)
Adventures in Odyssey Kidsboro ® Series The Fight for Kidsboro, 4 Books in 1Marshal YoungerTyndale House / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Climb aboard, kids! Travel back in time and sail with the Vikings, meet a Roman Emperor, come face-to-face with Chinas Kublai Khan, and experience a host of other historical adventures in the Imagination Station series for young readers. This set includes the first three books in the series: Voyage with the Vikings, Attack at the Arena, and Peril in the Palace.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Homeschool Mom of 4 girls5 Stars Out Of 5Worry free & educational. My girls love them.December 12, 2014Homeschool Mom of 4 girlsQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5of my daughters, age seven and nine love reading. They are into chapter books. I was having a hard time schooling my younger four children, keeping up the house, errands, & previewing all the chapter books that they have been going through When I saw these I knew I could trust the content. I have been very happy with them in fact my older daughter just started rereading 1 through 9 and I've ordered 10 to 15 for Christma s:) They are paper backs, a little on the thin side. I used packing tape to reinforce the edges and spine. My girls are hard on thier books.
LisaBuddGranby, COAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 23, 2014LisaBuddGranby, COAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My son loves the books and I enjoy reading them with him.
Grammy DaycareTallahassee, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5January 8, 2014Grammy DaycareTallahassee, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My 9 year old grandson just finished the first book in the series and he absolutely loved it!!
holleyah85arkansas leslieAge: 25-34Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5It uses good details to keep the reader excited.October 25, 2013holleyah85arkansas leslieAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Very good for kids especially my son he loves the characters and their adventures. Very well written with exciting trips and it makes you want to know what comes next keep reading and reading the next book.
Page 1 of 1
Q: How many pages are in these?
These books are 110-120 pages each.
Q: What age group are these books geared towards. What reading level are they at?
These books are for ages 7-12.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Sets
- Books >> Children >> Sets
- Children >> Adventures in Odyssey
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Sets >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Sets