Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: The Adventures of Alfred in the Greatest Fruit of All: Conflicts and Resolutions|
By: Gail R. Wright
Number of Pages: 112
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 9.02 X 5.98 X 0.27 (inches)|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW715854
Alfred's teacher wants to put him on an intervention behavior plan. His teacher and parents agree that taking him off the football team until his behavior and grades improves would help. It will also show that there are consequences for bad behavior.
They also believe it will help him bring out other issues that may be bothering him, so he can learn to deal with them in a positive manner.
Alfred meets several kids who help him improve his behavior. They teach him using nine fruits of the spirit from Galatians 5:22-23: love, joy, peace, kindness, patience, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control, the greatest fruit of all.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Related
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Values
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.