Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
An Adventure in Missions is a personal and exciting adventure in life.
-Discover a roadmap and guide to your adventure.
-Discover many experiences you can learn from.
-Discover things you can expect to happen.
-Read about choices and results.
This is a basic resource manual for anyone interested in missions. It traces a missionary experience, beginning with the call, preparation, service and the dazzling experiences of missionary life. It’s an adventurous, humorous, tumultuous, and exciting road map to missions. You’ll laugh and cry. There are important lessons in each experience and they’ll help you in your life adventure.
There are ways to recognize your call, preparations that need to be made, things you’ll need to work on and why they are important, plus how to recognize key people in your life and develop a ministry support team. You will also learn about things to avoid.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Guide/How To
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral