Adventure Bible, NIV / Special edition - eBook
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Here’s a quick tour through the features:
- Life in Bible Times—Articles and illustrations describe what life was like in ancient days
- Words to Treasure—Highlights great verses to memorize
- Did You Know?—Interesting facts help you understand God’s Word and the life of faith
- People in Bible Times—Articles offer close-up looks at amazing people of the Bible
- Live It!—Hands-on activities help you apply biblical truths to your life
- Twenty full-color pages—games, a scavenger hunt, and other Bible fun, with a jungle safari theme
- Book introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible
- Dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words
- Color map section to help locate places in the Bible
- NIV 2011 update text
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
The Adventure Bible keeps getting better. Its exciting features make learning about faith and growing up spiritually a thrilling journey. Twenty full-color pages offer inspiring activities set to a jungle safari theme. Life in Bible Times whisks you off to the ancient world to discover what life was like back then, with illustrations showing what people ate, where they slept, what kinds of work they did and more. From Jehu to Jesus, People in Bible Times reveals whos who in the Scriptures. Words to Treasure highlights valuable verses to memorize. Did You Know? gives you insight into Gods Word and turns you into a Bible trivia master. Live It! suggests fun activities to help you remember the truths of the Bible and apply them. The Adventure Bible also features introductions with useful facts about each book of the Bible, a dictionary/concordance for looking up tricky words, and color maps to help you locate places in the Bible. The Adventure Bible is Americas bestselling childrens Bibleover 5 million sold!
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.