Let Us Bless the Lord, Year Two: Advent through Holy Week: Meditations on the Daily Office - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2005
Popular author, retreat leader, and priest Barbara Crafton rises early each morning, lights a candle, opens her Book of Common Prayer, and reads the morning officethe ancient Christian service that praises God at the beginning of a new day. When she is done, Crafton sits down at her computer and sends out an e-mail that says simply, "Let us bless the Lord," the traditional closing line of the morning prayer service. Her devoted readers reply, "Thanks be to God. Crafton communicates with thousands of subscribers to her daily e-mail meditations. Theyand others who say the Daily Officeswill treasure this collection of brief meditations. Based on the assigned biblical texts for each day of Year Two from Advent through Holy Week, Craftons writings complement perfectly the morning, noon, evening, and nighttime prayers that are the Daily Offices.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Advent & Christmas Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations