- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 1996
Series: Life Principles Study
Dr. Charles Stanley's new series of Bible study guides feature insights and wisdom of this beloved pastor and author. Small groups and individuals who want a Bible study that's spiritually sound and practical will find a wealth of ideas to help them understand and apply the Scriptures to the real world. Each title takes a unique fourfold approach to get the most out of Bible study time - emphasizing personal identification with the Scripture passage, recognition of your emotional response, reflection of the passage's meaning and application, and taking steps to apply what's been learned. This is a sound way to explore the Word of God.
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, GA, where he has served for over 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than sixty books, including the top devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The "In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley" program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets, 130 television stations/networks, and language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24, "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Kathryn Johnson5 Stars Out Of 5December 6, 2009Kathryn JohnsonI had the privilege to lead & teach this study with the women's Bible study at my church this fall, 2009. It was wonderful. It dealt with the difficult and challenging situations that are and will be in our lives in a very positive way. Always pointing to God, His attributes, and how to grow closer to Him in faith through our adversity. The study leads to not only to advancing through adversity but to a growing intimacy with our Lord.
Mary Longoria3 Stars Out Of 5February 4, 2009Mary LongoriaNot sure yet, I'm studying this for a class of teens. Getting ready for the college world, work world.
Fred Marlow5 Stars Out Of 5January 21, 2009Fred MarlowI was looking for a daily study guide. This workbook does not have a daily study. The lessons can be done in about 1 hr each on my own. I am thinking of combining this study with "Our Daily Bread" to complete a mens study group. The material in this book is excellent.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides