or checkout with
Advancing Through Adversity - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Advancing Through Adversity - eBook|
By: Charles F. Stanley
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 1996
Series: Life Principles Study
Stock No: WW17851EB
Dr. Charles Stanley's new series of Bible study guides feature insights and wisdom of this beloved pastor and author. Small groups and individuals who want a Bible study that's spiritually sound and practical will find a wealth of ideas to help them understand and apply the Scriptures to the real world. Each title takes a unique fourfold approach to get the most out of Bible study time - emphasizing personal identification with the Scripture passage, recognition of your emotional response, reflection of the passage's meaning and application, and taking steps to apply what's been learned. This is a sound way to explore the Word of God.
Dr. Charles Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries and pastor emeritus of First Baptist Church of Atlanta, Georgia, where he served more than fifty years. He is a New York Times bestselling author of more than seventy books, including Every Day in His Presence. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted on more than 3,600 television, radio, and satellite networks and stations worldwide in more than seventy languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages and sent to more than one million subscribers. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24 (TLB): "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about Gods mighty kindness and love." Because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Suffering
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.