- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: How To Books
Publication Date: 2013
This book is suitable for research in social science subjects such as sociology and psychology; humanities subjects such as history and human geography; education, nursing and related fields. It guides the researcher through each stage of the research process and covers issues such as:
Generating ideas and justifying the topic.
Colecting and analysing data.
Producing a thesis and passing a viva.
Csting the project and obtaining funding.
It also provides practical information along with examples, tips and exercises that will help to move a project forward.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Instruction/How To
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download