Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Advanced Research Methods: A Practical Guide for Social Research Projects / Digital original - eBook|
By: Catherine Dawson
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: How To Books
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW72937EB
This book is suitable for research in social science subjects such as sociology and psychology; humanities subjects such as history and human geography; education, nursing and related fields. It guides the researcher through each stage of the research process and covers issues such as:
Generating ideas and justifying the topic.
Colecting and analysing data.
Producing a thesis and passing a viva.
Csting the project and obtaining funding.
It also provides practical information along with examples, tips and exercises that will help to move a project forward.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Reference Works >> Instruction/How To
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.