Advanced Critical Thinking Skills / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: How To Books
Publication Date: 2011
This book takes the skills introduced in Roy van den Brink-Budgen's bestselling book Critical Thinking for Students and extends and builds on them. As a result, it will be especially useful for students on advanced level courses, whether in schools, colleges, or universities. It shows how complex arguments can be built up, analysed, and evaluated. It also shows how the use of various types of claim can be approached in argument, by stressing the need to ask a series of questions about their possible significance. The frequent role of explanation in the drawing of inference is also detailed. In addition, it applies Critical Thinking skills to decision-making, showing how these skills can clarify the choices available, their possible consequences, and the criteria needed to make decisions. In short, this book shows how to become an even more active and effective Critical Thinker.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Logic & Critical Thinking
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Logic & Critical Thinking >> More Critical Thinking Resources
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download