Adult Bible Studies Winter 2017-2018 Student - eBook [ePub] - eBook
- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Faith in Action
Daniel | Matthew | Acts | Ephesians | Colossians | 1 Timothy | James
This winter, our lessons explore the twofold nature of faith as belief and action. Selections from Acts show various examples of proclaiming faith in Christ. In the Book of Daniel, we see faith in action as sincere, obedient, bold, and strong. The lessons from several epistles show how our actions as individuals and as communities demonstrate our faith in Christ. The student book writer is Chuck Aaron. The writer for the teacher book is Martha Myre.
The Early Church Proclaims Faith in Christ
The five lessons in this unit reveal what the early Christian leaders proclaimed about living our faith in Christ. The sessions in Acts report several examples of social welfare ministry and evangelism in spite of opposition. Ephesians teaches about faith that leads to unity in the body of Christ. The Christmas lesson gives an account of the wise men who faithfully searched for the newborn King of the Jews.
A Living Faith in God
The four lessons in this unit explore faith in action from the Book of Daniel. These lessons provide models for ways to actively engage in behaviors that demonstrate sincerity, obedience, boldness, and strength of faith.
Self-Controlled, Upright, and Godly Faith
This unit offers four lessons that look at passages from Acts, James, and First Timothy, providing specific examples of faith as belief and action. James teaches that faith without works is dead. The lesson from First Timothy offers instructions about leading others in a life of faith.
Hundreds of thousands of students and teachers use Adult Bible Studies each week in Sunday school classes, mid-week Bible studies, and other small group settings. Bible-based and Christ-focused, it is an approved resource by the General Board of Discipleship of the United Methodist Church. It is published quarterly.Each week's lesson features:
- A purpose statement offering focus and direction for the lesson.
- Printed biblical text from The Common English Bible.
- Reliable and relevant biblical explanation and application
- A closing prayer, guiding personal commitment.
Free Extras! All found at www.adultbiblestudies.com
Current Events Supplement
The free Current Events Supplement offers a way to connect each week's lesson to a timely event or topic in the news. The supplements can enhance all resources using the Uniform Series.
Register for the Forums at www.adultbiblestudies.com Bold, and you can post and read comments about the lessons from other readers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Winter
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Winter
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School