- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
The Gift of Faith
This spring, lessons in Adult Bible Studies follow the theme, "The Gift of Faith." The student book writer is Jack Gilbert; Von Unruh is the writer for the teacher book.
Tests of Faith
The quarters first four lessons deal with powerful faith, simple faith, struggling faith, and resurrection faith by examining biblical texts from Marks Gospel.
The first lesson in the second unit examines Lukes account of the healing of the centurions servant, while the second lesson continues in Luke 7 with a focus on the woman who anointed Jesus feet with expensive perfume. The third lesson features Lukes account of Jesus healing the demon-possessed man; and the next lesson, also from Luke, explores the account of the prodigal son. The last lesson in this unit focuses on Jesus teaching about forgiveness and giving and receiving correction.
Fullness of Faith
The four lessons that conclude this quarters study again come from Lukes Gospel. The first looks at Jesus healing of the ten lepers; the second examines Jesus contrast of the Pharisee and the tax collector. The third lesson explores Jesus teaching about having childlike faith. The final lesson of this quarter highlights joyous faith by reviewing Jesus encounter with the tax collector Zacchaeus.
Developed for use with the student book based on the Uniform Series, this leader resource provides a wealth of information, planning ideas, and lesson guides for each of the 13 lessons in the quarter. This resource includes detailed study of the biblical text, suggestions for developing lessons, teaching options, maps, and charts. It features articles that explore biblical themes related to the passages studied in the lessons. Available in regular print, as a downloadable file or an eBook.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Fall >> Adults
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Fall >> Adults
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Adults >> Fall
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Fall