Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Adoptive Church (Youth, Family, and Culture): Creating an Environment Where Emerging Generations Belong - eBook|
By: Chap Clark
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Academic
Publication Date: 2018
Series: Youth, Family, and Culture
Stock No: WW96873EB
Integrating the latest research on adolescent faith and young adult ministry for the local church, this book presents a new way of thinking about youth ministry. Chap Clark offers today's youth leaders highly practical principles based on his extensive experience, showing how they can implement a sustainable youth ministry program in their local church. He presents the adoptive youth ministry model as a way to help congregations see youth ministry as a bridge to inclusion, participation, and contribution in the body of Christ. Clark's comprehensive plan for designing and implementing youth ministry shows churches how to intentionally welcome young people and create an environment where they belong.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.