You Can Adopt Without Debt: Creative Ways to Cover the Cost of Adoption - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In You Can Adopt Without Debt, Julie Gumm provides important facts, encouragement, and tips that help readers avoid the huge cost that can come with adoption, including specific fundraising examples from 30 families. You'll also find information on the many types of adoption and what to expect from the process whether you are adopting domestically or internationally. Many other details about how to select an agency or attorney and what is included once you decide to adopt are included as well. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2015
The Whole Life Adoption Book: Realistic Advice for Building a Healthy Adoptive Family - eBookJayne E. Schooler, Thomas AtwoodNavPress / 2014 / ePub$9.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 44% ($8.00)
Love's Complete: A Russian Adoption Journey - eBookTeresa Travous HullWestBow Press / 2013 / ePub$3.19 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$3.99Save 20% ($0.80)
Raising Adopted Children: Practical Reassuring Advice for Every Adoptive Parent - eBookLois Ruskai MelinaHarperCollins e-books / 2010 / ePub$13.99
Many families want to adopt, but do not have the large amount of money it takes to complete a private domestic or international adoption. Some quickly give up the idea of adopting and are left feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, and discouraged. Those who choose to proceed often take out large loans or borrow from family and friends which adds to the financial pressure on the family. Author Julie Gumm shares proven strategies from her own experience as well as from others that include applying for grants, creative budgeting, and fundraising that prospective adoptive parents can use to prepare for and avoid those high costs associated with adoption.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance >> Planning/Budgeting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Personal Finance