Add To Cart
Church Administration Handbook, Third Edition: Revised and Updated
Add To Cart
|Title: Church Administration Handbook, Third Edition: Revised and Updated|
By: Edited by Bruce P. Powers
Number of Pages: 352
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 0.80 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 5 ounces
Stock No: WW444902
Richard Stoll ArmstrongWestminster John Knox Press / 2005 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$22.50
Retail Price$25.00Save 10% ($2.50)
Charles A. TidwellB&H Books / 1992 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$14.995 out of 5 stars for Church Administration, Effective Leadership for Ministry. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 25% ($5.00)
Suzanne G. Farnham, R. Taylor McLean, Stephanie A. HullMorehouse Publishing / 1999 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$15.26
Retail Price$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
"The needs of people and churches have continued to change, with questions now being raised about the quality of congregational life, nature of leadership, and responsibility for ministry among all believers . . . As we have prepared this edition, we have sought to address five primary needs.
1. Leadership skills and administrative tools that can be adapted for use in a variety of contexts from traditional to contemporary, from rural to urban, and from unicultural to multicultural settings;
2. Spiritual formation that relates to all of life (from birth to death);
3. Mission consciousness (in community, regionally, nationally, and globally);
4. Ministry of all believers (particularly calling out and equipping vocational, bivocational, and lay ministers); and
5. Leadership competence (the ability to inspire, motivate, and equip the saints for the work of ministry)."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.