Your Gift: Administrastion: God's Unique Design for Your Spiritual Gift - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2015
Series: Team Ministry
You are focused, motivated, and believe all things should be done decently and in order (1 Cor. 14:40). Your ministry is very important in the church, as well as in the business world. Because of your God-given gift, and the skills you have likely developed, you should be able to exercise your gift in the organizational end of any ministry setting. Find out more about the gift and the ministry of Administration in this book. Topics include: What Is Administration? Establishing Personal Goals and Priorities, Preparing and Implementing Effective Plans, Involving and Motivating Others in Ministry, Delegating Responsibility and Authority, Making the Right Decision at the Right Time, Finding Your Place on the Ministry Team, Identifying Your Giftedness in Administration. In addition, you will find A Two-Year Plan to Begin Thinking Like an Administrator. Consists of seven chapters and two appendixes to help you develop and use your gift of administration.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Administration >> Additional Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Gifts
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership