Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Adept Church: Navigating Between a Rock and a Hard Place - eBook|
By: F. Douglas Powe Jr.
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Abingdon Press
|Publication Date: 2020|
Stock No: WW102911EB
A theologically grounded, yet practical, user-friendly guide for church leaders seeking to save their churches. A methodical, logical approach for strategic development and decision-making. A clear process for showing congregations how to define their reality, and a map showing the way to move forward.
- Offers a clear process to help congregations understand their situation by taking an honest "look in the mirror."
- Helps congregations build a realistic roadmap for moving forward.
- Illustrates how the status quo (institutionalism) is rewarded and that seeking transformation goes against institutionalism.
- Outlines what it means to be an adept church, a church that can navigate between a rock and a hard place because it makes decisions based upon where it needs to go and not where it is currently.
- Provides practical, first step for congregations to move forward.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.